Welcome to the Town of Pelham Recreation online registration website!
ATTENTION ALL RESIDENTS
Summer Camp Update 7/23/20 - All of our Summer Programs are now posted on our website. Please click camps/clinics above to register. Listed below are the options.
- Ninja Warrior (Grades K-6)
- Girls Softball (Grades 3-6)
- Boys/Girls Lacrosse (Grades 1-6)
- Summer Basketball Clinic (Grade K-3rd)
- Summer Basketball Clinic (Grade 4th-6th)
- Summer Arts & Crafts (Grade 1st-3rd)
- Summer Arts & Crafts (Grade 4th-6th)
- Summer Dance Class (Grade 1st-3rd)
- Summer Dance Class (Grade 4th-6th)
- Summer Fun Fitness (Grade 1st-3rd)
- Summer Fun Fitness (Grade 4th-6th)
- Summer Soccer Clinic (Grade 1st-3rd)
- Summer Soccer Clinic (Grade 4th-6th)
- Summer Rugby Clinic (Grade 2nd-5th)
- Summer Rugby Clinic (Grade 6th-8th)
- Summer Karate
Tennis - In order to use the Tennis Courts you must purchase a tennis permit. You can do that by clicking Tennis Programs at the top of this page. Once you have your permit then you can make a reservation to use the courts.
Thrive Fitness Studio along with the Pelham Recreation Department will be conducting fitness classes at the Gazebo. A 45-minute, no impact fitness class focused on flexibility and total body strengthening. This unique method creates a lean physique by utilizing components of ballet, yoga and Pilates. Each class is designed to fit all levels for a truly personalized experience. Whether it's your first time o you have been exercising your entire life, thrive instructors teach to the individual within a group environment in a fun, nurturing and motivating style.